This Course Includes
- 3 hours videos
- 10 lessons
- Hands-on exercises
- Learning material and Resources
- Full time life access
- Certificate of completion
What you will Learn
- Students will get an understanding of Internet of Things.
- Student will be able to identify the step while working on project of Internet of Things.
- how to program IoT device programming using Arduino ide
- how to collect data using sensors
- sensors with ESP8266
- Student will get understanding of cloud platform
- Will be able to use firebase and thingspeak
- Will be able to use node-red
- Will have understanding of MQTT
- Will be able to create their own application
- Students should have basics knowledge of C++.
- Students having ESP8266 and sensors would help in practicing hands-on.
This course is designed for all those enthusiast who want to learn Internet of Things. The popularity of Internet of Things is increasing day by day . This course will cover the fundamentals of Internet of Things by using ESP8266.The course will start with the basics of Internet of Things and after that you will learn to interface sensors with ESP8266. After the step sensing and data collection we will move towards different IoT cloud platforms like Firebase, node red Thingspeak and after that you will learn to make you own application using MIT app.
In order to learn better students should have basic knowledge of C++ programming. Those who do not have basic knowledge of C++ I would suggest you to learn C++ before. You may learn it from our course “Learn Programming with C++ from scratch”.
- Course Overview
- Introduction to Internet of Things
- Understanding of ESP8266
- Controlling LED with ESP8266
- Controlling Servo motor with ESP8266
- Integrating different sensors with ESP8266
- Introduction to Firebase
- Sending data to Firebase
- Introduction of Thingspeak
- Monitoring and storing data through Thingspeak.
- Perform analysis on data using Thingspeak
- MIT app
- Training Lectures
- Learning resources
- Lifetime Access to the course
- Free IDE Arduino IDE will be used.